The After School Program Experience
Continue your child's learning with classes after school!
Our interactive, one-hour after school science programs are themed around various areas of science and include such topics as rocketry, magnets, polymers, chemistry and more. Some of our programs include:
Crazy Chemistry I - 4 weeks
Crazy Chemistry II - 4 weeks
Future Space Explorer Science - 4 weeks
Jr. Astronaut Academy - 4 weeks
Smorgasbord of Science - 6 weeks
Secret Agent Lab - 4 weeks
In each class, children are encouraged to give science a try and build their very own model rockets, mix up batches of slime, find their way out of a laser maze, and more. Each hour-long class begins with a brief discussion about the topic of the day. The remainder of the class is a mixture of dynamic demonstrations and both individual and group hands-on activities. We believe that children learn best by doing so we encourage them to do just that!
The Magic of Science After School Programs Are:
* Are hands-on and focus on science and engineering practice
* Are aligned to STEM objectives
* Meet national, state, and provincial extracurricular activities standards
* Are led by trained, qualified, and dynamic instructors
* Follow professional lesson plans
* Are ideal for children in Kindergarten to Grade 6
* Are easy to plan and hassle-free to run
Our programs are typically run at local schools and centers. For a listing of currently scheduled programs, please see the CURRENT PROGRAMS button above, or click HERE.